Help and advice
Frequently asked questions
Take a look at our 5 most frequently asked questions below, or dig down further using our list of topics.
If you pay by Direct Debit, it’s likely your plan will automatically renew. We’ll write to you before this happens.
For full details on renewals, please see your plan documents.
You can request a repair from the Repair manager.
In most cases, we'll approve your repair immediately so you can quickly book an engineer for a day to suit you. And we usually take care of any costs directly with the repairer, so you won't even see a bill.
When you create your account, you may have to import your plan by entering your plan number.
This won't be possible for the following plans:
- Heating plans that aren’t marked as Silver, Silver+, Gold or Platinum.
- Plans that have two addresses assigned to them (e.g. if your correspondence address is different from the address your protected product is in).
For all other plans, please try the following:
- Check the address on your account matches exactly with the address on your plan (including any spaces in your postcode).
- Check the format of your plan number. The first two or three characters can be letters or numbers, the last seven are always numbers.
- Check the letters and numbers are correct – the numbers 0, 1, and 5 can be mistaken for the letters O, l (lowercase L), I (capital i), and S.
- If your plan number starts with an ‘A’, try leaving it out.
If we decide your appliance is beyond repair, we'll replace it with one that has the same or similar specifications.
We’re proud to say that we replaced 500,000 appliances in 2017 alone.
If we replace your appliance, you may need to pay delivery and installation fees, plus any remaining plan payments. Please check your plan terms and conditions for more information.
We will endeavour to accept your repair request and get you back up and running as soon as possible.
While all repairs must be approved first, we’ll always deal with your request fairly. However, in rare cases we may, at our discretion, decline a repair that would otherwise fall within your protection plan. Your plan would then end, but don’t worry, we would refund all payments you made in the current plan period.