Help and Advice
Frequently Asked Questions
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us
You can request a repair from the repair manager. In most cases, we'll approve your repair immediately so you can quickly book an engineer for a day to suit you. And we usually take care of any costs directly with the repairer, so you won't even see a bill.
We will endeavour to accept your repair request and get you back up and running as soon as possible.
While all repairs must be approved first, we’ll always deal with your request fairly. However, in rare cases we may, at our discretion, decline a repair that would otherwise fall within your protection plan. Your plan would then end, but don’t worry, we would refund all payments you made in the current plan period.
When you create your account, you may have to import your plan by entering your plan number.
For some plans, this won’t be possible:
- Heating plans that aren’t marked as Silver, Silver+, Gold or Platinum aren’t compatible with online management.
- It also won’t be possible to import a plan if it has two addresses assigned to it (e.g. if your correspondence address is different from the address your protected product is in).
- Check the address on your account matches exactly with the address on your plan (including any spaces in your postcode).
- Check the format of your plan number. The first two or three characters can be letters or numbers, the last seven are always numbers.
- Check the letters and numbers are correct – the numbers 0, 1, and 5 can be mistaken for the letters O, l (lowercase L), I (capital i), and S.
- If your plan number starts with an ‘A’, try leaving it out.
If we decide your appliance is beyond repair, we could replace it with one of the same or similar specification.
We’re proud to say we replaced 320,000 appliances in 2016.
If we replace your appliance, you can choose to pay for professional installation and may need to pay any remaining plan charges. Please check your plan terms and conditions for more information.
If you pay by Direct Debit, it’s likely your plan will automatically renew. We’ll write to you before this happens.
For full details on renewals, please see your plan documents.