Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. This website is owned by Domestic & General Group Limited and operated by Domestic & General Services Limited (on this page 'Domestic & General', 'us', 'we' or 'our' for short and means Domestic & General Group Limited, Domestic & General Services Limited and Domestic & General Insurance PLC). On this page 'you' and 'your' refers to you as the user of this website.
Use of the Domestic & General website:
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this website are owned by Domestic & General. The website contains trade marks, including the Domestic & General name and logo which belong to Domestic & General. You are only allowed to use this website and the material contained on this website (including any trade marks) as set out below.
1. Access any part of the website.
2. Print off one copy of any individual page for your personal use only.
You may not:
1. Copy (by printing off onto paper, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributed copies), alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as specifically permitted above.
2. Copy, distribute or otherwise use any material from the website for any commercial purpose.
3. Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website.
Links to external websites
This website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. Domestic & General accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites.
General disclaimer and limits of our responsibility
Domestic & General has done its best to ensure the accuracy of the material contained on this website, but makes no express or implied warranties, representations or guarantees that the content of this website is accurate, complete or up to date.
To the extent permitted by law, Domestic & General accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury (direct or indirect and whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise) which may arise from your use of this website or your use of any information or advice that appears on this website. We shall not be liable for any errors or omissions within the material that appears on this website and we reserve the right to amend the content of our website or correct any errors or omissions at any time without notice.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Please note that the above terms and conditions and notices may be updated by us from time to time. By browsing our website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit our site.
Please visit our Privacy & Cookies page for more information.