Use of the Domestic & General website:
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this website are owned by Domestic & General. The website contains trade marks, including the Domestic & General name and logo which belong to Domestic & General. You are only allowed to use this website and the material contained on this website (including any trade marks) as set out below.
- Access any part of the website.
- Print off one copy of any individual page for your personal use only.
You may not:
- Copy (by printing off onto paper, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributed copies), alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as specifically permitted above.
- Copy, distribute or otherwise use any material from the website for any commercial purpose.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website.
Links to external websites
This website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. Domestic & General accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites.
Domestic & General has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material contained on this website but makes no express or implied warranties or representations about any of the content of this website. Domestic & General accepts no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on this website and shall not be liable for any typographical or other errors or omissions within the material contained in this website.
Please note that the above terms and conditions and notices may be updated by us from time to time. By browsing our website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit our site.
Please visit our Privacy & Cookies Policy for more information.