Below are Domestic & General's press releases for the year 2015. For further information on any of these stories, or for general media enquiries, please contact us.
- Summary mid-year update for the six months ended 30 September 2015
- 24 September 2015 - Domestic & General Group appoints David Tyler as Chairman
- 17 September 2015 - Clean start for charity users with contact centre donation
- 15 September 2015 - Domestic & General gains insight into how charity is 'rebuilding and empowering'
- 14 September 2015 - Domestic & General supports local charity The Friary
- 04 September 2015 - Bedworth employees pledge to cycle to work
- 04 September 2015 - Nottingham employees pledge to cycle to work
- 12 August 2015 - Firm marks charity partnership success on International Youth Day
- 10 August 2015 - Domestic & General connects with national charity
- 06 August 2015 - Domestic & General launch new career development programme
- 19 May 2015 - Rockinghorse named Domestic & General charity of the year
- 04 May 2015 - Domestic & General rings the bell for Red Nose Day 2015