Domestic & General Spring Cleaning Competition Conditions
1. These terms and conditions govern the competition.
2. The competition is open to all Twitter users who follow Domestic & General (D&G), where resident in UK and aged 18 years or over, who re-tweet the competition post and reply @DandGUK with #TheBigSpringClean and their favourite DIY cleaning tip. Employees of the Domestic & General group of companies or anyone else professionally associated with D&G may not enter.
3. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per Twitter account will be accepted. If you attempt to enter more than once by creating multiple accounts, or by re-tweeting this competition more than once, your entries will become invalid and you will become ineligible to win.
5. The competition opens at 9am on Monday 18th April 2016. The closing time for entering the competition is 12pm on Friday 29th April 2016. All persons who complete the actions stipulated by the competition post by the closing time and date will be entered into the competition.
6. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
7. All entries received by the closing time and date (other than illegible or defaced entries) will be entered into the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or delayed entries.
8. The competition draw will take place after 12pm on Friday 29th April 2016. One winner will be drawn at random by a representative of D&G from all valid entries received by the closing time and date.
9. The winner will be announced publicly on Twitter and notified by direct message within 7 days of the competition closing. If the winner does not respond within 20 days, a new draw will take place from the previous entries and the new winner will be contacted. The winner’s name can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope for the attention of Digital Content Executive to: Domestic & General Services Limited, Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4JS. The winner’s name will be disclosed in the following format, initial, surname, county.
10. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. There is one prize consisting of Hoover SteamJet Dual Steam Mop model S2In1300C. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize shall be sent to the winner within two weeks of the closing date of the competition.
13. The winner agrees to participate in promotional publicity if required. This includes D&G, but is not limited to, publicly announcing the winner’s name on Twitter.
14. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of D&G and accordingly D&G may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or withdraw the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to D&G as a result thereof.
15. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
16. By entering this competition, you acknowledge and accept that Twitter has no liability in relation to this competition or the prize.
17. These terms and conditions will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England.
18. Promoter: Domestic & General Services Limited, Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4JS