Domestic & General Spring Cleaning Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions govern the competition.
2. All Facebook users where resident in UK and aged 18 years or over, who like the Domestic & General (D&G) Facebook page, like the competition post and comment with #TheBigSpringClean and a DIY cleaning tip on the post as stipulated will be entered into the competition. Employees of the Domestic & General group of companies or anyone else professionally associated with D&G may not enter.
3. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per Facebook account will be accepted. If you attempt to enter more than once by creating multiple accounts your entries will become invalid and you will not be entered into the competition.
5. The competition opens at 9am on Friday 1st April 2016 and closes at 12pm on Friday 15th April 2016. Any entries made after the closing time will not be entered into the competition.
6. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for transmission, computer or software malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition draw will take place after 12pm on Friday 15th April 2016. One winner will be drawn at random from the entrants by a representative of D&G from all valid entries.
9. The winner will be announced on Facebook on Wednesday 20th April 2016 and sent a direct message within 7 days of the competition draw taking place. If the winner does not respond within 20 days of notification, a new winner will be picked from the entrants and contacted. The winner’s name can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope for the attention of Digital Content Executive to: Domestic & General Services Limited, Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4JS.
11. There is one prize consisting of a Hoover SteamJet Dual Steam Mop model S2In1300C. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize shall be sent to the winner within 30 days of the winner disclosing their delivery details.
12. The winner agrees to participate in promotional publicity if required.
13. D&G may, at its absolute discretion, vary amend or withdraw the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to D&G as a result thereof.
14. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
15. By entering this competition, you acknowledge and accept that Facebook has no liability in relation to this competition or the prize.
16. These terms and conditions will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England.
17. Promoter: Domestic & General Services Limited, Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4JS.